At present, stainless steel has become one of our most commonly used metal materials, including outdoor construction, interior decoration, kitchen equipment and so on. Do you know why stainless steel is often used in decoration? Do you know why kitchen equipment is used more in the kitchen?
In this article, Baowu will talk about one of the reasons why most of the kitchen equipment is made of stainless steel.
Stainless steel is the most commonly used material for commercial kitchen equipment. It is not only strong and durable, but also healthy and environmentally friendly. The appearance of stainless steel is neat and beautiful, bringing a clean and bright visual environment to the kitchen.
In addition, let's talk about the following points:
1. Weldability: Different product uses have different requirements for welding performance. A class of tableware generally does not require welding performance, even including some pot enterprises; however, most products require good welding performance of raw materials, such as Class II tableware, thermos cups, steel pipes, water heaters, water dispensers, etc.
2. Polishing performance: In today's society, stainless steel products are generally polished during production. Only a few products such as water heaters and water dispenser liner do not need polishing, so the polishing performance of raw materials is relatively high.
3. Heat resistance: Heat resistance means that stainless steel can still maintain its excellent physical and mechanical properties at high temperatures.
4. Corrosion resistance: When the number of chromium atoms in the steel is not less than 12.5%, the electrode potential of the steel can be abruptly changed, from negative potential to positive electrode potential, preventing electrochemical corrosion.
5. The density of stainless steel is higher: about three times that of aluminum alloy. The high density also makes it difficult to scratch, wear-resistant, and anti-fouling in daily use. It will not darken for a long time to lose its original luster. And it will get brighter with more use.
6. Stainless steel contains chromium: chromium has high strength and corrosion resistance, which makes stainless steel kitchen utensils easy to clean and durable in use. In the kitchen environment, kitchen equipment will often come into contact with hydrochloric acid gas, etc., a corrosion-resistant kitchenware must be It will make you handy in commercial kitchens.
7. Good permeability resistance: acid resistance, alkali resistance, good resistance and high external strength.
8. Good impact resistance: stainless steel kitchen utensils have good impact resistance and high hardness; the product is not easy to deform and damage.
9. Compared with other materials: stainless steel materials are of high quality and low price.
10. Long service life: The stainless steel equipment has a long service life and high protection. It belongs to the metal category and does not contain radiation and formaldehyde.
The material of commercial kitchen equipment equipped in canteens, catering, hotels and other places must have the ability to not be afraid of water, high temperature, deformation, corrosion resistance, mildew resistance, oil fume resistance, easy cleaning, and non-swelling, etc., and also meet the food hygiene requirements. standard.
Although stainless steel kitchen utensils have many advantages, kitchen equipment must be used correctly, otherwise some metal elements in stainless steel will gradually accumulate in the human body, and when a certain limit is reached, it will endanger human health.
The above is the reason why kitchen equipment is mostly made of stainless steel. If you want to know more, please pay attention to Baowu at any time.